- Illinois Supreme Court
- Northern District of Illinois
University of Michigan (B.A., English Language and Literature and German Language)
DePaul University College of Law (J.D., Health Law Certificate)
Breanne E. Vaclavik is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella’s Corporate and Real Estate groups. Breanne focuses her practice on cross-border corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, general corporate and business transactions.
Breanne counsels management, boards of directors, and private companies of all sizes on a full range of corporate governance and compliance matters including entity formation, private equity and venture capital financing, and internal control procedures and policies. A substantial aspect of Breanne's practice also includes drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements, such as technology development agreements, license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, master purchase and supply agreements, and master services agreements. In addition, Breanne advises clients with respect to commercial and residential real estate leasing, sales, and loan transactions.
Recent Representative Transactions:
- Sale of Equity Securities- Served as sole associate in representation of a national manufacturer of pressure pipe unions and fluid control products to the oil and gas industry in its $100 million sale of 100% of its outstanding equity securities to a publicly traded Fortune 50 company.
- Sale of Assets by National Pest Control Company- Served as sole associate in representation of a national pest control company and its subsidiary limited liability companies in the sale of substantially all of its business assets to a multinational pest control company in a transaction valued at approximately $40 million.
- Purchase of Equity Securities- Served as sole associate in representation of a multinational electric power equipment supplier in its $30 million purchase of 100% of the outstanding equity securities of a Canadian corporation.
- Purchase of Business Division- Served as sole associate in representation of a multinational electric power equipment supplier in its proposed acquisition of an operations division of automation technology valued at approximately $6 million.
- Series C Preferred Stock Financing- Served as sole associate in representation of a financial data research platform in its $6 million Series C Preferred Stock financing.
- Venture Debt Financing- Served as sole associate in representation of a financial data research platform in its $2 million venture debt financing.
Chicago Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association
- July 20, 2018