- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Indiana University (B.A., 2004)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (LL.M, Tax Law, pending Master's Thesis)
Dana White’s practice at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella includes a broad spectrum of commercial real estate disciplines with a particular focus on industrial, office, multifamily, luxury residential and retail development, and construction. Ms. White represents investors, landlords, tenants, and owner/operators in financing, entity formation, real estate acquisitions and dispositions, office and retail leasing, §1031 exchanges, land use and zoning, condemnation, and municipal law matters.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. White worked for several years in marketing and business development at a Philadelphia-based civil engineering firm. Her work focused on complex proposal coordination and submission for privately funded projects as well as those funded at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Purchase and development of transit-oriented developments featuring retail and multifamily elements along Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago’s Bucktown and Wicker Park neighborhoods
- Development of a forty-unit, loft-style, adaptive reuse condominium project in Chicago’s River North neighborhood
- Acquisition, development, and sale of a five-unit luxury condominium project in Chicago’s Loop neighborhood with an average sales price of $1,550,000
- Acquisition, development, and disposition of multiple, luxury single-family homes in Chicago’s Lincoln Park and Bucktown neighborhoods with an average sales price of $3,500,000
- Coordination of the relocation of a manufacturing company through the acquisition of a 101,463-square-foot industrial facility and divestiture of two existing facilities in Illinois through a reverse §1031 exchange, which transaction included negotiation of the client’s new credit facility for its manufacturing business and coordination of the regulatory aspects of the transactions with local and state agencies
- Acquisition and redevelopment of a thirty-six-acre site into a 605,000-square-foot office, warehouse, and distribution facility in suburban Illinois, including negotiating pre-acquisition site construction with the owner and utilizing local and state tax incentives such as tax increment financing to help fund this $85 million project
Honors & Awards
- Ms. White has been recognized in the 2013 and 2014 Women in Commercial Real Estate editions of the Illinois Real Estate Journal.
Ms. White is the former head coach for Loyola University Chicago School of Law’s ABA Client Counseling Team and continues to be actively involved in coaching Loyola’s Client Counseling Team.
- October 12, 2016
- September 23, 2015
- June 24, 2015
- October 26, 2012