Practices & Industries
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Vanderbilt University (B.A., cum laude)
IIT Chicago-Kent School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Order of the Coif
- Received CALI awards for Torts, Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Trial Advocacy and the Law of Social Networks.
- Notes and Comments Editor for the Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society
- Chosen as one of the three top speakers at the 2010 Andrews Kurth National Moot Court Championship
Elizabeth Pall is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella's Litigation, Labor and Employment, and Religious practice groups. She earned her B.A., cum laude, from Vanderbilt University, where she double-majored in Economics and Spanish, and her J.D., magna cum laude, from IIT Chicago-Kent School of Law in 2011, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif.
Ms. Pall primarily focuses her practice on labor and employment cases. She has represented individuals and businesses in discrimination lawsuits and other employment-related contract and tort actions. Ms. Pall has litigated dozens of matters involving claims such as race, age, religion, national origin, disability and sex discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliatory discharge. She has also handled discrimination charges before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Illinois Department of Human Rights, and various other state civil rights commissions.
She is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Honors & Awards
- During law school, Ms. Pall received CALI awards for Torts, Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Trial Advocacy, and the Law of Social Networks. While attending law school she also served as a Notes and Comments Editor for the Chicago-Kent Law Review, as well as the Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society. In addition, Ms. Pall was chosen as one of the three top speakers at the 2010 Andrews Kurth National Moot Court Championship.
- Ms. Pall was chosen as a "Rising Star" by Illinois Super Lawyers Magazine in 2016 and 2017.
- Elizabeth is a Professional Service Provider Member of the Chicago Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Elizabeth is a member of the American Bar Association.
- Elizabeth is also a volunteer at PAWS Chicago, a no-kill animal shelter.
- Ensure compliance with the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy ActJanuary 4, 2018
- March 17, 2017
- March 16, 2017
- September 20, 2016
- May 2, 2016
- November 1, 2011