- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Princeton University (A.B., History, 2013)
University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2016)
Tim Dondanville is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella’s Corporate and Real Estate groups. His practice has included corporate formation, amending commercial leases and corporate operating agreements and risk management. Tim earned an A.B. in History from Princeton University in 2013 and his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 2016.
During law school, Tim served as an Articles Editor for the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, and Public Policy and was President of the Student Bar Association. He was a summer associate at the Firm during the summer of 2015 and served as a judicial extern at the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois during the summer of 2014.
- Wrote memoranda and prepared materials in connection with the negotiation of a major Chicago real estate project
- Assisted in drafting documents for the leasing of commercial space to a foreign sovereign entity
- Reviewed and drafted sales representative agreements and real estate purchase agreements for purchasers and sellers
Honors & Awards
- The Judge Joseph E. Mahoney Award for Outstanding Leadership
- The Captain William O. McLean Law School Community Citizenship Award
- Dean’s Award recipient
- World Sport Chicago, Associate Board
- Princeton Club of Chicago, Member
- Notre Dame Club of Chicago, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tim is an active member in Uplifting Athletes, a non-profit organization that pairs college football teams with individuals who suffer from rare diseases to promote awareness of and fundraise for individuals afflicted with rare diseases.
- September 14, 2016