Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) Data Steward Specialist
Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C., an independent, full-service Chicago law firm with 70+ attorneys representing clients locally, nationally, and worldwide, is seeking a creative, organized, experienced and energetic CRM Data Steward Specialist. If you are passionate about InterAction and legal business development and marketing, want to have an important role in a friendly firm, and are excited to roll up your sleeves and get to work, we want to hear from you!
As a valued member of the firm’s marketing department, the Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) Data Steward Specialist assists in all tasks and duties associated with administration of InterAction, the firm’s CRM software and select business development and marketing projects as needed. This position reports to the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
The general duties and responsibilities of the CRM Data Steward Specialist include, but are not limited to, to the following:
- Process data change tickets in InterAction CRM systems to help ensure strict data quality.
- Routinely conduct research of internal and external sources to help complete inaccurate or missing data in contact records.
- Identify and merge duplicate contact and company records.
- Verify new contact entries to database for proper formatting as per firm data standards.
- Create, update, maintain and document firmwide InterAction CRM guidelines, processes and best practices.
- Stay abreast of updates, trends and best practices with respect to InterAction.
- Work directly with marketing department team members, attorneys and support staff to create and maintain mailing lists for firm newsletters, announcements, events, etc.
- Assist in business development research and reporting based on CRM data, particularly on attorney/contact relationships (e.g. “who-knows-whom reports”, prospect/client tracking).
- Assist in planning and distribution of e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and assist in technology-related processes including, for example, list targeting and segmentation, registration form creation, attendance reporting, etc.
- Assist with regular and routine InterAction training for the attorneys, legal assistants, and other staff members as needed. Provide user support and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Import and export various lists into InterAction as needed and be able to analyze said data critically.
- Collaborate with all marketing department team members and perform other select business development and marketing duties as assigned.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility with InterAction software.
- Prior experience in a law firm or other professional services firm is strongly preferred.
- Strong skills in organization, research and prioritization, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team within a complex, fast-paced law firm environment, and collaborate with all marketing department team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral), coupled with the ability to respond to inquiries and provide basic technical explanations or training to all levels of professional and support staff.
- Ability to think critically, creatively and sometimes even outside-the-box.
- Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Jena Neisler (Opportunities@burkelaw.com) for confidential consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, Burke, Warren takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to any of these characteristics. Burke, Warren does not tolerate discrimination of any type.