The Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella serves businesses and individuals throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and across the United States in a wide range of insolvency-related matters.
The group is involved in virtually every aspect of insolvency, most notably in the areas of restructuring, bankruptcy, reorganization, debt resolution and business and commercial litigation. Members of the group represent corporate debtors, company directors, individuals, lenders, bondholders, liquidators, receivers, administrators, trustees, assignees for the benefit of creditors, unsecured creditors’ committees, insurers, unions, pension fund trustees and landlords in all aspects of restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy.
Burke Warren’s experience in a wide array of industries allows members of the group to identify the legal and business issues that can arise from out-of-court restructurings and advise clients on all available options, including: workouts, restructuring, refinancing, negotiation, assignments for the benefit of creditors, litigation, Chapter 11 reorganization and Chapter 7 liquidation. This experience extends to a diverse array of industries including real estate, manufacturing, automotive, retail, healthcare and construction.
The group provides clients with flexible, comprehensive and innovative solutions that incorporate the Firm’s multifaceted areas of expertise that include real estate, tax, employment, finance, insurance, regulatory, corporate transactions and litigation.
- May 4, 2022
- Burke Warren Cited In Chicago Tribune Article Regarding a Pro Bono Case Recently Undertaken by the FirmMay 3, 2022
- Burke Warren Serves as Pro Bono Counsel in Federal Lawsuit Charging Advocate Health and Hospitals Corporation with Racial DiscriminationApril 21, 2022
- April 18, 2022
- Burke Warren Proud to Participate in the Chicago Bar Foundation’s 2022 Investing in Justice CampaignApril 6, 2022
- Burke Warren a Proud Sponsor of the American Bankruptcy Institute 2022 Central States Bankruptcy ConferenceMarch 5, 2022
- February 21, 2022
- February 9, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- December 2, 2021
- Adrian Atwater and Jolisa Warmack, Participants in Burke Warren’s Inaugural 3L Minority Internship Program, Accept Offers to Join The FirmDecember 1, 2021
- May 4, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 25, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- September 7, 2018
- April 27, 2018
- June 27, 2014