- July 14, 2020
Update: PPP Loan Bible: Compilation of Critical Documents
We have compiled the critical documents for the Paycheck Protection Program, including statutes, regulations, forms, and guidance from the U.S. Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration.
Here is our Updated PPP Loan Bible
This edition is current through July 6, 2020.
The compendium is lengthy – but can be easily navigated through a search feature focusing on key terms.
Among the documents included and matters addressed in the compendium are the following:
Master Frequently Asked Questions [Possibly the Most Important Document]
- CARES Act Provisions Regarding PPP Loans – Loan Amounts and Eligibility
- CARES Act Provisions Regarding PPP Loans – Loan Forgiveness
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020
- CARES Act Amendment, S. 4116, Effective July 3, 2020
Guides, Information Sheets and Initial SBA Q&A
- PPP Information Sheet – Lenders
- PPP Information Sheet – Borrowers
- PPP Loan Q&A for Bankers
- SBA Procedural Notice: Guidance on Whole Loans Sales of PPP Loans
- SBA Procedural Notice: Guidance on PPP Lender Processing Fee Payment & 1502 Reporting Process
- Guide to the CARES Act
- How to Calculate Maximum Loan Amounts – By Business Type
- FAQ Regarding Participation of Faith-Based Organizations
- SBA 7(a) Promissory Note – All Substantive Excerpts
- PPP Borrower Application– Excerpts
Interim Final Rules – 1 through 22
- Loan Forgiveness Application
- Loan Forgiveness Application Instructions
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ Instructions
If you have any questions about these documents or the PPP, please contact an attorney at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C.