- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
J.D., Notre Dame Law School
B.A. Mount Holyoke College
Haley M. Tanzman (née Streibich) is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella’s Labor and Employment group representing individuals and employers of all sizes.
Haley earned her B.A. in Politics with a History minor from Mount Holyoke College in 2012, while a member of the Varsity Lacrosse and Hunt Seat Equitation teams. She earned her J.D. from Notre Dame Law School in 2019. During law school, Haley served on the Executive Committees of the Women’s Legal Forum and Environmental Law Society, as well as being involved in Notre Dame’s Exoneration Project.
Prior to law school, Haley worked for a national nonprofit comprising of national and international boards of nursing, administering and advocating for a nationwide compact for nurse licensure. She was a summer associate at the Firm in 2018.
- Member (2013-Present)
- President, Associate Board (2015-2016)
- Vice President, Associate Board (2014-2015)
Chicago Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Approves Changes to Workers’ Compensation Presumption for Emergency and Front-Line Workers Infected by COVID-19June 9, 2020
- June 1, 2020
- May 8, 2020
- April 29, 2020
- Emergency Amendment to Workers’ Compensation Rules Addressing First Responders and Front-Line Workers Sickened By COVID-19 RepealedApril 28, 2020
- April 6, 2020
- October 15, 2019