- Illinois Supreme Court
- Northern District of Illinois
University of Michigan (B.A.)
DePaul University College of Law (J.D.)
Breanne E. Vaclavik is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella’s Corporate and Real Estate groups. Breanne focuses her practice on cross-border corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, general corporate and business transactions.
Breanne counsels management, boards of directors, and private companies of all sizes on a full range of corporate governance and compliance matters including entity formation, private equity and venture capital financing, and internal control procedures and policies. A substantial aspect of Breanne's practice also includes drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements, such as technology development agreements, license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, master purchase and supply agreements, and master services agreements. In addition, Breanne advises clients with respect to commercial and residential real estate leasing, sales, and loan transactions.
- Represented diversified global manufacturing, marketing and distribution company in the refinance of its $400 million senior secured revolving credit facility.
- Represented a national manufacturer of pressure pipe unions and fluid control products to the oil and gas industry in its $100 million sale of 100% of its outstanding equity securities to a publicly traded Fortune 50 company.
- Represented a national pest control company and its subsidiary limited liability companies in the sale of substantially all of its business assets to a multinational pest control company in a transaction valued at approximately $40 million.
- Represented a multinational electric power equipment supplier in its $30 million purchase of 100% of the outstanding equity securities of a Canadian corporation.
- Represented a multinational electric power equipment supplier in its proposed acquisition of an operations division of automation technology valued at approximately $6 million.
- Represented a financial data research platform in its $6 million Series C Preferred Stock financing.
- Represented a financial data research platform in its $2 million venture debt financing
Chicago Bar Association
Illinois State Bar Association