Lake Forest College (B.A., Economics; Minor in Legal Studies, 2013)
DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2016)
Diego Ledesma is an associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Diego is a member of the firm's Real Estate and Government & Regulatory practice groups. His practice concentrates on representing clients in transactions involving various aspects of the real estate industry including leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, and development. Diego has experience representing landlords in drafting general office, medical office, industrial, and retail leases. In representing real estate acquisitions, his due diligence duties include title and survey review and ensuring compliance with various municipal, county and state land use and zoning requirements.
Prior to joining the firm, Diego ran his own solo practice in real estate assisting clients in the successful sale and purchase of homes throughout the Chicagoland area.
During law school, Diego served as a Senator for the Student Bar Association and Treasurer for the Latino Law Student Association where he was an advisor for the younger Chicago Latino Community about future legal careers for Latinos.
- Representing purchasers and sellers in commercial real estate transactions.
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing real estate purchase and sale agreements.
- Representing real estate developers in the sale of newly constructed luxury condominiums and homes in Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
- Negotiating and drafting building billboard leases.
- Representing and assisting a healthcare/education company in connection with the sale of their company to a private equity firm.