Loyola University Chicago (B.A.)
The John Marshall Law School (J.D.)
- Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Information Technology & Privacy Law, Fall 2013-Spring 2014
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Anthony C. Kyriakopoulos, Chancery Division, Circuit Court of Cook County, January 2014–May 2014
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing II, January 2013-May 2013
The John Marshall Law School (Master of Laws in International Business and Trade Law, Certificate of Concentration in International Corporate and Finance Law, 2015)
Pamela Gros is an associate in Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella’s Corporate and Real Estate groups. Ms. Gros concentrates her practice on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions in addition to counseling companies on general business issues. She serves clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, industrial, marketing, consulting, insurance, retail, food service and medical and dental practice. In addition, Ms. Gros represents clients in commercial real estate transactions, including leases, purchases, sales, and commercial developments.
Ms. Gros earned her B.B.A. in Finance from Loyola University Chicago in 2009. She earned her J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 2014 and her Master of Laws in International Business and Trade Law in 2015.
- Frequently represents various clients in connection with the purchase or sale of stock or business assets, and conducts contract negotiations, review of tax implications and transaction structure, due diligence review, preparation of closing documents, and post-closing counseling.
- Counsels clients on complex issues of mergers and acquisitions such as earn-out payment arrangements, deferred compensation structures, non-compete and non-solicit covenants, and indemnification obligations.
- Regularly prepares general corporate documentation, including operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements, master service agreements, distribution agreements, license agreements, employment agreements, stock bonus plans, and joint venture agreements.
- Reviews and analyzes commercial business loan documentation, recapitalization plans, and debt restructure agreements.
- Represents clients in connection with the acquisition or sale of commercial office buildings and retail buildings with national retail tenants.
- Represents clients in real estate acquisitions and sales of residential apartment buildings, farm land, REO-owned industrial buildings, commercial office buildings, and shopping center parcels.
- Represents franchisee owners in the purchase and start-up of additional franchise locations, lease negotiations, and franchise compliance.
Honors & Awards
- Quarterfinalist, Kaufman Securities Law Moot Court Competition, Spring 2014
- Second Place Honorable Mention, 2014 Rona R. Mears Writing Competition, American Bar Association Section of International Law
Illinois State Bar Association
Chicago Bar Association
- October 26, 2020
- September 20, 2018
- July 20, 2018