- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Bachelor of Music, Cleveland Institute of Music
- J.D. from Case Western Reserve University, magna cum laude
- Contributing Editor, Case Western Reserve Law Review
Geneva Ramirez is an associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. She is a member of the firm's Litigation and Appellate practice groups. Her practice concentrates on labor and employment disputes, claims resolution, and complex commercial and contract litigation. Her experience includes representing religious organizations in mediation and other alternative dispute-resolution processes in conducting internal investigations and developing risk management policies and practices.
Geneva has filed briefs in the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. She also briefed cases to the U.S. Supreme Court, Supreme Court of Ohio, and Ohio's Eighth District Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining the firm, Geneva externed for the Honorable Kathleen B. Burke, United States Magistrate Judge for the Northern District of Ohio, and for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Ohio, Civil Division.
Honors & Awards
- Law and Leadership Scholar
- Norma and Larry Zukerman Prize for excellence in legal writing
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Music Industry Law, Legal Research and Writing, Business Associations, and Conflict of Laws
- Order of the Coif
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar via Zoom, November 4, 2021