- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2020)
- Lead Articles Editor of the Loyola University of Chicago Law Journal
- Captain of the Criminal Law Mock Trial Team
- CALI Award Recipient for Highest Grades in Legal Writing, Appellate Advocacy
University of Iowa (B.A., 2017)
Gino D. Jacobazzi is an associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella. He focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts nationwide. Gino represents clients in a wide variety of industries and business sectors, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to closely held businesses and individuals.
Gino earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where he now teaches as an Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy. During law school, Gino served on the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal and as captain of the Criminal Law Mock Trial Team, representing the law school in competitions nationwide.
He is a Chicago native and active in the city's professional community. Gino was a summer associate at the Firm in 2019.
- Crain's Chicago Business , March 26, 2021