Linda Freeman is a paralegal at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Linda is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group.
Linda has more than 25 years of paralegal experience (in both in house and law firm settings) in handling a wide range of duties and responsibilities pertaining to the real estate industry.
Areas of Experience
- Execution of residential real estate transactions from start to finish
- Order, review and clearance of title issues
- Review residential real estate sales contracts and preparation of legal documents
- Escrow officer for residential closings, refinance signings and disbursements
- Issue owner and lender title policies
- Order and review surveys
- Coordinate residential relocation home closings in all 50 states as well as Canada and Puerto Rico
Honors & Awards
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
Practices & Industries
MacCormac College, Paralegal Degree, Law