Brittany A. Martin is an associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Brittany is a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group with a focus on business litigation and commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Brittany served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judge Stephen Locher and the Honorable Judge Helen Adams, both with the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa. During her time as a law clerk in federal court, Brittany worked on a variety of civil matters, including pretrial discovery disputes as well as dispositive matters.
Honors & Awards
- Faculty Award for Academic Excellence in Property, University of Iowa College of Law
- Faculty Award for Academic Excellence in Evidence, University of Iowa College of Law
Practices & Industries
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
University of Iowa College of Law (J.D.), With Distinction; Iowa Law Review, Student Writer and Contributing Editor
University of Iowa (B.A.), English Language and Literature
- The Honorable Stephen H. Locher, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa, 2021-22
- The Honorable Helen C. Adams, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa, 2020-21