Burke Warren Employment Law Update Webinar
You are cordially invited to Burke Warren’s Fall, 2023 Labor & Employment Webinar, presenting a panel of experienced attorneys discussing the latest developments that will guide and equip employers with knowledge on the latest employment laws and updates. Featured speakers include Burke Warren Partners Rachel Bossard, Chris Kentra, Alex Marks, Elizabeth Pall, Blake Roter and Eric VanderPloeg. This webinar is ideal for general counsel, CEOs, CFOs, business owners, HR directors, office managers and more.
Burke Warren Employment Law Update Webinar (Fall 2023)
12:00-1:00 p.m. (CT)
November 30, 2023 (Via Zoom)
New Salary Threshold for Overtime Proposed
- What is contained in the Proposed Rule?
- How will it affect my workforce?
- When will it become law?
- What should companies do to prepare?
- Equal Pay for Equal Work (Temporary & Direct Hire Employees)
- New Obligations to Provide Salary & Benefit Information to Staffing Agencies
- New Safety Notice Requirements
- Significant Penalties for Non-Compliance
Accommodations in the Workplace – Changes in the Law and What Employers Should Know
- EEOC Guidance on the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Religious Accommodations in light of recent Supreme Court Decision
New Standards for Both Union and Non-Union Employees Under the NLRB
- New Standard for Evaluating Whether Work Rules Chill Employee Rights Under Section 7 of the NLRA
- New Standard for Evaluating Whether Employees are Engaged in “Concerted Activity” with Respect to Work Conditions
- 2023 Guidance on Non-Competes and Severance Agreements.
- An Update on Joint-Employer Rules Going into Effect in 2024.
What Employers Need to Know About the Illinois Paid Leave for All Workers Act
- Need to extend PTO to All Employees
- Revising Current Policies to Comply with the Law
Note: While there is no fee to participate, all attendees must register in advance.
Attendees seeking Illinois CLE credit must provide their ARDC number via the online registration form and participate individually online. One hour of Illinois MCLE credit is available for registrants that participate.
All webinar registrants will receive an email nfirmation and details for online participation.
Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. is committed to educating clients and friends of the firm with respect to significant legal developments and trends. www.burkelaw.com.