- May 27, 2020
We have compiled the critical documents for the Paycheck Protection Program, including statutes, regulations, forms, and guidance from the U.S. Treasury Department and the Small Business Administration.
The current edition is current through the end of the day on Wednesday, May 27.
Here is our Updated PPP Loan Bible
Until now, all of this information was scattered among various government websites.
The compendium is lengthy – but can be easily navigated through a search feature focusing on key terms.
Among the documents included and matters addressed in the compendium are the following:
Master Frequently Asked Questions [Possibly the Most Important Document]
- CARES Act Provisions Regarding PPP Loans – Loan Amounts and Eligibility
- CARES Act Provisions Regarding PPP Loans – Loan Forgiveness
Guides, Information Sheets and Initial SBA Q&A
- PPP Information Sheet – Lenders
- PPP Information Sheet – Borrowers
- PPP Loan Q&A for Bankers
- How to Calculate Maximum Loan Amounts – By Business Type
- FAQ Regarding Participation of Faith-Based Organizations
- SBA 7(a) Promissory Note – All Substantive Excerpts
- PPP Borrower Application– Excerpts
- Loan Forgiveness Application Form and Instructions for Borrowers
- First Interim Final Rule: Initial Temporary Changes
- Second Interim Final Rule: PPP Affiliation Rules and Other Matters
- Third Interim Final Rule: Additional Eligibility Criteria and Rules for Pledges of Loans
- Fourth Interim Final Rule: Requirements – Disbursements
- Fifth Interim Final Rule: Additional Criterion for Seasonal Employers
- Sixth Interim Final Rule: Requirements – Disbursements
- Seventh Interim Final Rule: Requirements – Corporate Groups and Non-Bank and Non-Insured Depository
- Eighth Interim Final Rule: Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Nondiscrimination and Additional Eligibility Criteria
- Ninth Interim Final Rule: Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Requirements – Extension of Limited Safe Harbor with Respect to Certification
- Tenth Interim Final Rule: Business Loan Program Temporary Changes; Paycheck Protection Program – Eligibility of Certain Electric Cooperatives