- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D.); cum laude
Loyola University Chicago Quinlan School of Business (M.B.A.)
DePauw University (B.A.), Communications and Political Science; cum laude
Marissa N. Pinto is an associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Ms. Pinto is a member of the firm’s Labor and Employment and Litigation practice groups. Her experience includes drafting pleadings and motions for complex, commercial matters and preparation for depositions, including overseeing the review and organization of discovery and document production. Additionally, she performs extensive legal research and drafting of legal memoranda on a variety of complex substantive and procedural matters, including under federal, state, and local laws.
Ms. Pinto graduated cum laude from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law, a designation of honors for the top students in the class. During law school, she was a recipient of numerous Dean’s List awards and received a CALI Award for the highest class score in Constitutional Law. During law school, she served on the Editorial Board for the Consumer Law Review and was an Assistant Symposium Editor for the Public Interest Law Reporter, in addition to serving as an academic tutor and student clinician at the Loyola Federal Tax Clinic. Ms. Pinto also received a Master of Business Administration degree from Loyola University Chicago, as part of the school’s dual degree program.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Pinto was an associate at a prominent regional boutique litigation law firm.
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Member, American Bar Association
- Founding Director, Feeding People Through Plants NFP
- Associate Board Member and Volunteer, One Tail at a Time NFP
- Volunteer, Special Olympics Illinois
- June 20, 2022