Burke Warren Elects Jessica Cox as Shareholder
Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. is pleased to announce that partner Jessica Cox has been elected a shareholder of the firm effective January 1, 2023.
Ms. Cox is a member of the firm's Religious, Tax-Exempt Organizations, Corporate, and Internal Investigations groups. She focuses her practice on risk management, claims resolution, and corporate issues affecting religious, non-profit, and social service organizations. Her experience includes representing religious organizations in mediation and other alternative dispute-resolution processes as well as assisting both for-profit and charitable clients in conducting internal investigations and developing risk management policies and practices.
Jessica Cox can be reached at email@example.com or 312-840-7104.
Related Practices & Industries
- Automotive Franchise
- Banking and Financial Services
- Class Action
- Closely Held and Family Businesses
- Consumer Financial Services Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Environmental Law
- Family Offices
- Government & Regulatory
- Health Care
- Institutional Risk Management & Internal Investigations
- Insurance Recovery
- Labor and Employment
- Medical Office
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Religious Organizations
- Restructuring, Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Software, Data, and Information Technology
- Tax Advisory Services
- Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Wealth and Succession Planning
Subscribe to receive firm announcements, news, alerts and event invitations.