Jessica Cox is a partner at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Jessica is a member of the firm's Religious, Tax-Exempt Organizations, Corporate, and Internal Investigations groups. She focuses her practice on risk management, claims resolution, and corporate issues affecting religious, non-profit, and social service organizations. Her experience includes representing religious organizations in mediation and other alternative dispute-resolution processes as well as assisting both for-profit and charitable clients in conducting internal investigations and developing risk management policies and practices.
Honors & Awards
- In law school, Jessica served as the Associate Editor for the Elder Law Journal. Her note, "Elderly Electors Go Postal: Ensuring Absentee Ballot Integrity for Older Voters," was published in the journal.
- Illinois State Bar Association, member
- Chicago Bar Association, member
- NCAA Division I Women's Water Polo Team, University of California, Santa Barbara (1999-2003)
- Associate Board of the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, member
- Burke Warren a Proud Sponsor of the Archdiocese of Chicago Catholic Schools 2022 Fore the Kids Golf OutingNews,
Practices & Industries
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., with honors, 2003); Four year member of the University Honors Program and NCAA Division I Women's Waterpolo Team
University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., 2006); Associate Editor for the Elder Law Journal. Her note, "Elderly Electors Go Postal: Ensuring Absentee Ballot Integrity for Older Voters," was published in the journal