Christine Eduardo is an Associate at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. and a member of the firm’s Litigation practice group with a focus on business litigation and commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine served as a legal intern at the U.S. Department of Labor in Chicago. She previously served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Diane Shelley of the Circuit Court of Cook County Law Division. During law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Honors Council and the Asian Pacific American Law School Association. She was also an advanced student clinician and research assistant for the UIC Law Veterans Legal Clinic.
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Filipino American Lawyers Association of Chicago
Practices & Industries
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law
- University of California, Irvine