Brad Ader is a partner at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. Brad is a member of the firm's Real Estate and Health Care groups. Brad assists private, institutional, and governmental real estate owners, developers, investors, and tenants in a wide variety of transactions including purchases, sales, financing, leases, subleases, licenses, easements, construction contracts, landlord waivers, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, and development agreements. In addition, Brad represents automobile dealers in connection with their acquisition, disposition, financing, and leasing of dealership real estate. Before law school, Brad closed more than $350 million in transactions as a real estate broker in the Chicago office of a national firm specializing in sales of office, industrial, and retail properties.
Brad has extensive experience negotiating payor agreements between plans and providers, with particular focus on representing pharmacies and home infusion providers. He has helped guide the establishment and operation of in-office pharmacies, including regulatory compliance and contract review. Brad has also provided guidance on various health care regulatory matters affecting pharmacies and other providers, including prescription synchronization and e-prescribing.
Honors & Awards
- CALI award, Corporate Governance and the Law
- CALI award, Negotiating and Documenting Mergers and Acquisitions
- CALI award, Professional Responsibility
- CALI award, Administrative Law
* CALI awards are given to the highest scoring student in the law school class.
- Brad visits classrooms throughout the city for the Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago’s “Lawyers in the Classroom” program, teaching children about our judicial system through a mock trial.
- Brad is a member of the American Bar Association’s Real Property Section and the Chicago Bar Association.
- Brad has supported and volunteered for Ladder Up's Tax Assistance Program since 2011, preparing and filing income tax returns on behalf of low income Chicago families.
- Continuing Legal Education: "Introduction to the Chicago Landlord Tenant Ordinance"Event,
Practices & Industries
Indiana University (B.S., Business Process Management and Operations Management, 2002)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)