Enforcing Policyholder's Insurance Coverage Rights
The insurance recovery attorneys at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. work closely with clients from a wide range of industries and professions to secure needed coverage under policies of all kinds. We help our clients enforce insurance claims by advocating for coverage in the face of denials or other coverage disputes.
Businesses and professionals know that having a robust insurance program in place means nothing unless policy rights are fully enforced and coverage is maximized. When claims arise, carriers often create unnecessary obstacles to coverage, leading to frustrating disputes that only compound the costs and disruption caused by covered losses.
At Burke Warren we are dedicated to assisting corporate policyholders enforce their rights against insurance companies. We routinely negotiate or litigate coverage claims involving every type of commercial liability or property policy, including:
- Commercial general liability policies
- Directors' and officers' liability policies
- Professional liability errors and omissions policies
- Employment practice liability coverage
- All risk and named peril property policies
- Business interruption coverage
When coverage is lost, frequently it is due to the errors of others which themselves often have coverage. We investigate and preserve all possible methods of recovery for our clients.
When an occurrence or claim triggers coverage, Burke Warren stands ready to guide our clients through the claim process and take the steps necessary to secure the full benefits of the policy. If an insurer improperly denies or limits coverage, we forcefully advocate for our clients’ position through negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, or coverage and bad faith litigation in state or federal court.
If you would like to discuss your insurance coverage issues and concerns and learn more about how Burke Warren can help you protect you and your business, please contact Insurance Recovery Practice Chair Chris Kentra at (312) 840-7112 or email@example.com.
- Burke Warren Partner John Stephens Quoted in Crain’s Chicago Article Entitled, “For Black lawyers, roadblocks to partnership persist”June 10, 2022
- May 4, 2022
- Burke Warren Cited In Chicago Tribune Article Regarding a Pro Bono Case Recently Undertaken by the FirmMay 3, 2022
- April 29, 2022
- Burke Warren Serves as Pro Bono Counsel in Federal Lawsuit Charging Advocate Health and Hospitals Corporation with Racial DiscriminationApril 21, 2022
- April 18, 2022
- Burke Warren Proud to Participate in the Chicago Bar Foundation’s 2022 Investing in Justice CampaignApril 6, 2022
- February 21, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- January 25, 2022
- June 11, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- April 9, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- March 18, 2020